Driven by perfection, our company philosophy embraces innovation, reliability and exceptional service for all our customers and consumers.
The trusted global leader in water delivery solutions for better living.
Delight all of our consumers and decision makers with the highest value innovative products and services.
Water performance for life.
Our Strategic Initiatives
- Invest in our brand to drive consumer and customer demand.
- Develop a steady stream of new, innovative and differentiated products.
- Deliver a superior combination of products and services to each market segment.
- Develop new geographic and adjacent business opportunities.
- Improve customer responsiveness through speed, greater flexibility and higher predictability.
- Continuously improve product quality.
- Create value through the delivery of effective and innovative business processes and systems.
- Achieve competitive advantage in total delivered cost.
- Create world-class supply chain capability and capacity.
- Maximize return on each dollar invested.
- Build the best organization and leadership by developing, recruiting and retaining great people.
- Develop a bias for innovation in a global environment of continuous change.
- Leverage cross-functional teams to achieve superior business results.
Our Operating Philosophy
Reflects our core beliefs and values for creating a challenging and rewarding environment in which our Associates are expected to:
Do What's Right
- Value diversity and treat all individuals with dignity and respect.
- Demonstrate leadership, act with integrity and accept accountability.
- Commit to lifelong learning.
- Recognize and reward results.
- Maintain a safe, healthy and environmentally-sound workplace.
- Actively participate in work teams.
- Engage in open and honest communications.
- Be empowered and empower others.
- Actively include, learn from and support our global community.
- Be innovative and receptive to new ideas.
- Act decisively with clear purpose and a sense of urgency.
- Adopt a pro-active attitude for continual improvement.
- Embrace and promote change.
For us, diversity transcends race and gender and includes all of our unique personal qualities. It defines those human traits that are different from our own and outside the groups to which we belong, yet are present in other individuals and groups.
It is important to distinguish between the different dimensions of diversity. Those characteristics generally associated with diversity are age, ethnicity, gender, physical abilities, race and sexual orientation. Other dimensions include, but are not limited to such attributes as educational background, geographic location, income, marital status, communication style, parental status, religious beliefs, and work experiences.
To understand and respect these many different dimensions is to appreciate diversity.
Why Diversity at Moen?
We believe that diversity is important at Moen because it ...
- Represents our core values, as stated in the Moen Operating Philosophy
- Is a force for innovation and change
- Enables us to attract and retain the best associates
- Can be a competitive advantage in a global economy
- Engages and energizes the organization by creating a mix of ideas and perspectives
- Is a way for us to reach the highest levels of organizational effectiveness
At Moen, we value ingenuity, innovation and ideas that are the defining qualities of our associates. We pledge to respect individual uniqueness and personal differences, to seek to attract diverse associates, to challenge stereotypes, and to promote sensitivity and inclusion. It is by utilizing the full potential of all our associates that we will reinforce the core values captured in our operating philosophy, achieve our business goals and gain competitive advantage.